Monday, August 1, 2011

Shark Week!

It is Shark Week! I don't even have cable TV, but I think sharks are pretty great, so this week I plan on having a couple of Shark related crafts for all of you to enjoy (Shark food craft? yes, please!). Tune in for more sharky action as the week progresses, let me know some of your favorite sharky wares or crafts and enjoy the wonder that only comes one week a year.

I found this treasury on etsy to get your creative sharky juices flowing. Also, I made the Hammerhead shark fabric you see at the top of the post. Once again, I'm not sure what it is going to become but I absolutely love how it turned out. You can order some here or go to Spoonflower, upload an image and make your own!



1 comment:

  1. Love your shark print! It would make for one awesome kiddie quilt or curtains in a pirate themed kids room.

    ReplyDelete